Wednesday, January 13, 2010

First loading day - Phase 2, Round 2

Today is my first day of injections for Round 2. What's different today is that I didn't wake up at 6am to inject myself. haha On my first round, i was soooo anxious to inject myself that I was up so early. Nonetheless, I injected myself today with ease and zero pain. (It reminds me to buy another pack of injections). My weight this morning is 146lbs. It's not that bad cuz my last injection weight was 143 lbs. At one point during the holidays, I was 149 lbs. I guess I'm losing weight too despite eating alot.

I'm sooo excited for my loading days. I'm going to wild out on food. haha I'm going to eat popcorn with lots and lots of butter tonight when I watch Avatar in 3D. Then, im going to buy some chicharon. hehe I'm going to have fastfood too! haha 3 days of loading is fun.

I'll update on my 1st day of VLCD.

No comments:

Post a Comment