Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Getting ready for round 2

By thurdsay, I'm hoping TOM has ended. I bought a pack of needles tonight. I'm sticking to the 1/2 inch needles. I feel the shorter ones don't go to my system. who knows.

I'm so happy for my friend, pearl. She ordered her supplies already and is getting ready for the protocol. As much as I want to share this miracle diet to all my friends, its not possible cuz it's hard to explain the concept behind it. People are scared of injections. But we just need to believe and actually try the protocol to see how it does wonders. I have tried so many ways to lose weight. I've tried machines...exercise...they dont really work for me cuz I still eat a lot. The only time I really lost weight was when I took the diet pills. I would have continued with it but it caused me to have high blood pressure. The other way that made me lose weight was HCG! and I felt great. I was motivated the whole time. Im not only losing weight, im doing my body good. Imagine 3 weeks of no fats, sugar and carbs. its a nice break for your body. So there!!!! Im excited for my 2nd round. If I lose another 10 lbs, that will make a huge difference from my current weight. It also feels good when people compliment you on how you've lost weight. No one has to be fat!!!! For now, HCG is the answer to my obesity!

Good luck Pearl! I'll be here for you mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment