Tuesday, January 19, 2010

VLCD - Day 2 Round 2

Lost another 2 lbs when I woke up this morning. It's pretty exciting! Those 2 apples really help alot throughout the day. I slice em up and put em in ziplock bags. That way I can bring it every way. Plus I don't eat them all at one time. I eat about 2 slices here and there. Next thing I know, I still have some left after dinner. What bums me out is having to go to the bathroom alot. haha I chug down about 10 glasses of water a day. It's a hassle when you're working and you have to get up all the time. haha but water helps in feeling full. I drink a glass and I forget I ate so little for lunch or dinner.

Tonight, I had chicken asparagus soup. Soup is very filling and feels good in the tummy. I love eating my grilled fish and tomatoes. Yummo!!!! I actually like fish more than chicken while on this protocol. I bought some cauliflower too. I wanted to buy okra but that's not in the protocol. I can live off okra for real!!!! I don't see why it cant be in the protocol though. What if I try to grate some cauliflower and lay them on a baking sheet and bake them till their crispy. Maybe it'll be a good snack. I'll try to bake some apple chips. hehe

I really soooo happy I found this diet. I would have not been this strict on myself with any other diet. I might even go for 40 days! We'll see! Summer is nearing! so focus! hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment